A windstorm blew down a large tree limb; it fell across a city street and knocked down electrical and telephone lines. Who do I call?

Call 1-800-PowerOn for Duke Energy to turn off the power. Contact City Hall at 804-472-6200 and speak with either Robin or Mandy to report the incident. Paul Ricardi will come and remove the limb from the road. If outside the Inman City limits, you would call Roads & Bridges at 864-595-5320.

Posted in: Administrative and Community