I have a business and I want to display an electric sign to promote it. Can I?

You would need to contact the Zoning Administrator to supply details on what you are specifically requesting and he will approve – or not approve – the request. Call City Hall at 864-472-6200, Ext. 2.

Posted in: Business and Commercial