I want to construct a new office building on a lot near City Hall. I presume that I am going to need various permissions to do so – who do I call?

  1. You must have architectural-engineering plans on the building and the location site.
  2. Contact Dennis Staton (see above) for all zoning regulations for the particular lot.
  3. If necessary, Dennis will contact the Planning & Zoning Board to discuss your project further and provide an answer.

Posted in: Business and Commercial