I’ve been bothered lately by blaring music and sounds coming from the vehicles near my house. Who do I call about City sound ordinances?

Call the Inman Police Department at 864-472-2828, or after hours, call 911 and report the the problem. If possible, get a description of the vehicle and the tag number. The Police handle all vehicle ordinances.

Posted in: Law Enforcement and Magisterial