Starting on 2/4/2019, residential and business service day for trash pick-up will be on Monday so please place your container out the night before to avoid missed service.
Streets Maintenance Department
The Streets Maintenance Department has the following responsibilities:
- Maintaining and repairing City buildings and equipment
- Landscaping City property
- Coordinating the leaf pick-up and spring cleaning programs
- Decorating the City during holiday seasons
- Getting the City ready for special events throughout the year
- Providing new residents with trash cans for residential garbage collection
New City of Inman residents, please contact City Hall at 864.472.6200 to request a rollout container. Residential garbage pickup day is every Monday.
Please take your rollout container to the curb by Sunday evening.
Leaf Pick Up
City crews will pick up leaves during the normal leaf season, usually from December to late February. Please rake your leaves in a pile at the curb and remove all yard debris such as rocks, limbs, and so on.
Please be advised that we cannot pick up leaves that have excess amounts of yard debris.
Storm Water Issues
Spartanburg County handles all storm water issues throughout the City. Check out their website for more information by clicking here
Heath Fowler, Streets Department Supervisor
Every year during the last week in April, City crews will pick up household items and yard waste for disposal, free of charge.
Please note: During spring cleanup the Street Department will come to each neighborhood only once. Bring your items to the curb for pick up. To ensure that we complete the spring cleanup in a timely manner, please be aware that we cannot pick up items that are placed at the curb after our crews have been through your neighborhood.
Items that we'll pick up:
Items that we cannot pick up:
- Appliances (must not have Freon)
- Household items
- Limbs (must be 3 inches or less in diameter and less than 8 feet in length)
- Hazardous materials
- Rubber, including tires
- Anything that can't be disposed of in a landfill
A Place to Live. A Place to Love.