City wide trash pick-up will be one day late because of the weather. Trash will be picked up on Thursday, December 13th.
Duties and Responsibility
The Mayor and City Council appoint a full-time City Administrator to coordinate the day-to-day operations of the City. The responsibilities of the City Administrator include:
- Preparing the agenda for City Council meetings
- Presenting a recommended budget to the City Council
- Implementing the policies of the City Council
- Assisting the City Council in achieving its goals and vision
- Providing leadership and direction to City departments and staff
- Responding to citizens' and business owners' thoughts, concerns, and suggestions
- Working with outside agencies, organizations, and individuals on matters that affect the community
Office: 864.472.6200 ext. 25
20 S. Main Street, Inman, SC 29349
City Hall Bulletins
A Place to Live. A Place to Love.