Duties and Responsibility
The Mayor and City Council appoint a full-time City Administrator to coordinate the day-to-day operations of the City. The responsibilities of the City Administrator include:
- Preparing the agenda for City Council meetings
- Presenting a recommended budget to the City Council
- Implementing the policies of the City Council
- Assisting the City Council in achieving its goals and vision
- Providing leadership and direction to City departments and staff
- Responding to citizens' and business owners' thoughts, concerns, and suggestions
- Working with outside agencies, organizations, and individuals on matters that affect the community
About Jeremy B. Caudle
City Administrator Jeremy B. Caudle joined the City of Inman in September 2016. Prior to coming to Inman, he was the Business Services Administrator with the Gaston County Sheriff's Office in North Carolina. Caudle holds the Certified Government Financial Manager credential from the Association of Government Accountants.
Caudle earned both his Master in Public Administration and Bachelor of Arts degrees from Appalachian State University in Boone, NC. He is also a graduate of the UNC Chapel Hill School of Government's "Municipal and County Administration" program.
Rotary Club of Inman
Lion's Club of Inman
International City/County Management Association
SC City/County Management Association
Office: 864.472.6200 ext. 25
20 S. Main Street, Inman, SC 29349
City Hall Bulletins
A Place to Live. A Place to Love.