Starting on 2/4/2019, residential and business service day for trash pick-up will be on Monday so please place your container out the night before to avoid missed service.
Duties and Responsibility
The Mayor and City Council appoint a full-time City Administrator to coordinate the day-to-day operations of the City. The responsibilities of the City Administrator include:
- Preparing the agenda for City Council meetings
- Presenting a recommended budget to the City Council
- Implementing the policies of the City Council
- Assisting the City Council in achieving its goals and vision
- Providing leadership and direction to City departments and staff
- Responding to citizens' and business owners' thoughts, concerns, and suggestions
- Working with outside agencies, organizations, and individuals on matters that affect the community
- City Administrator
Office: 864.472.6200 x25
20 S. Main Street
Inman, SC 29349
City Hall Bulletins
A Place to Live. A Place to Love.