Light Up Inman is Dec 2nd- Parade @ 5:30
The Maintenance Department has the following responsibilities:
- Maintaining and repairing City buildings and equipment
- Landscaping City property
- Coordinating the leaf pick-up and spring cleaning programs
- Decorating the City during holiday seasons
- Getting the City ready for special events throughout the year
- Providing new residents with trash cans for residential garbage collection
New City of Inman residents, please contact City Hall at 864.472.6200 x111 to request a rollout container.
Residential garbage pickup day is every Monday & Tuesday - see map below for the day of service for your location.
Please take your rollout container to the curb by Sunday or Monday evening based on your pick-up date.
City of Inman Trash Service (Expanded View)
City of Inman Trash Service (Close-Up View)
Lee Inman, Public Works Department Director
Heath Fowler, Maintenance Department Supervisor
Stewart Cason, Wastewater/Sewer Department Supervisor
Storm Water Issues
Spartanburg County handles all storm water issues throughout the City. Check out their website for more information by clicking here
A Place to Live. A Place to Love.